The multi-pin connector is the industry standard when a number of discreet channels need to be provided by one multicore cable. They are used for lighting, sound and motor control with various different configurations.
Being the most reliable and safest connectors, with the highest level of reliability, available in the current market. Their robust construction ensures that they are operational and efficient in all situations.
Our version has been specifically designed to mate with all of the leading brands available, and they are available in panel mount and line versions. The line model is also available with fan-out and fan-in glands, to suit any need. It has a Earth mate first, disconnect last design (in the standard 6 channel) and is available with a selection of coloured locking rings on the male.
We can also laser engrave idents and logos on the outside shells, for the added personal touch.
- Socapex SL419 compatible
- Wear resistant anodised finsh
- Integral insulation sleeves
- Soulder or crimp option
- IP67 when mated
- ROHS compliant
- Fan gland avalaible
- Srew machined multi point gold plated contents
- High impact all machined shells
- Cable glands with bushings for lighting cable
- Easy grip, heavy duty coupling ring
- Inserts marked with lighting circuit wiring
- Wall section backshells with locking screws
- FMLB Earth contacts